~My heart and well wishes to go those affected by the Boston explosions. All those who I know made it out safely. I am so sorry for those who did not. Stay strong, Boston~
Today I have earrings, rather than nail art, for display. I made these back and January, and just never found a good time to post them.
1) Goldstone and gold earrings. I love the color and sparkle in these, and they were so fast to make
2) Purple crystal and silver, simple loops
3) Jade and black. I had two sets of Jade stones, and decided to combine them. I really like how unique these are…I’ve never worked with my black chain before
4) Pink foil, crystal, and silver. These are intended for a friend of mine, to whom I promised pink earrings for the winter holidays. Oops.
5) Turquoise and feathers. I love feathers, and I love blue. These earrings are rather long, but they might be my favorite from today.
6) Hematite and silver. Very tribal
And, finally, a picture of my set-up
Summary: I like bright colors. And silver.