After my initial fail with Dream On by Sinful Colors, I went back and removed everything, and drew on shooting rainbow stars! It occurred to me that the purple was very similar to the color used in Lisa Frank art (with all the unicorns and stars and rainbows) so I went with it! Purple base with shooting stars, just in time for OMD Challenge Day 13: Stars.
I had been wanting to test my Julie G Frosted Gumdrops as star trails, and this meant I didn’t have to add top coat so I could keep the beautiful matte appearance of Dream On!
I am much happier with this mani (even though it took much less time and clean-up) than the first one. I also got to use my fun stars! Although they looked better when I matted them as well.
- Purple: Sinful Colors – Dream On
- Red textured: Julie G – Hot Cinnamon
- Dark orange textured: Julie G – Sugar Rush
- Light orange textured: Julie G – Tangerine Dream
- Teal textured: Julie G – Rock Candy
- Blue textured: Julie G – Blueberry Fizz
- Purple textured: Julie G – Crushed Candy
- White: Sinful Colors – Snow me White
So what do you think, is this one better? Its also textured and fun 😀