When I saw today’s challenge, I was stuck. What song did I want to do? Then I realized that I wanted to bend the rules slightly and do an album…Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon. Prism and rainbow? Yes!
I started this mani by painting my nail black, adding a white stripe up the middle, and painting a white chevron tip at the end. I then added a thing triangle for each rainbow color and added my prism (diamond, not triangle. Oops! I need more 3D bits).
I rather like how this came out, although I don’t think its obvious what my inspiration was without the explanation! Oh well, shiny and rainbows. That’s good enough.
- Black: Julie G – Black Sheep
- White: Julie G – White Orchid
- Red: Covergirl – Forever Festive
- Orange: Sinful Colors – Courtney Orange
- Yellow: Spoiled – Mind Your Own Beeswax
- Green: Zoya – Holly
- Blue: Nicole by OPI – A Lit-Teal Bit of Love
- Purple: Sinful Colors – Fig
Go check out what songs inspired the other lovely ladies today!