My first giveaway ended last weekend, and it is time for round two! Unlike the previous one (where all you had to do was prove you like my nail art) this giveaway involves making YOUR OWN nail art (scary, I know).
This giveaway is a nail art challenge. You have two weeks (ending Sunday November 3rd) to create anything fun that you want, made 100% with nail polish. You can use stamps and water and whatever else (striping tape and tape are ok, as long as they don’t end up ON the nail for the final product), but the only thing that should be on your nails (no fake nails please) is polish. No 3D stones, no acrylics. I want to see the power of polish! Do anything you want. I will reward creativity, color, and neatness.
There will be three judges: myself, and my friends Catie and Anna. You have seen both of their nails before, Catie’s fingers have been decorated with owls and wreaths. Anna’s fingernails have featured more than anyone else (other than mine) on this blog, with such entries as Harry Potter, autumn, Pokemon and dots. If there is no clear winner, my poor boyfriend gets a vote!
- Email me a link or photo of your design at eklinman(at)gmail.com
- Include in the email how you follow my blog (facebook, bloglovin, or wordpress)
- Be holding a piece of paper that says “For Eva” so I can feel special (and make sure the design is new). Feel free to post the design to your blog/instagram/crazy internet place, I just need to see it first so I can prove you made it for this!
This prize is comprised of 8 polishes…all of them in the blue/green/purple range.
- Fergie – Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Sinful Colors – Dream On
- Julie G – Blueberry Fizz
- Mardi Gras – teal shimmer (un-named)
- Wet n’ Wild – I Need Refresh-Mint
- Julep – Emilie
- L’oreal – New Money
- Julep – Maggie
The winner gets all 8 polishes! Happy polishing! 😀