It has been a while since I pulled out a truly insane number of colors and just went nuts on my nails. So, I decided to rectify that!
Wheeee rainbows! I started with a rainbow and shifted the starting color by one for each nail. I somehow managed a complete rainbow on each nail. 9 colors. Even I’m impressed.
Even though not all of the lines are perfectly straight, I’m actually pretty proud of how good they look! I didn’t use a striper for this, just my small nail art brush.
- Pink: Sinful Colors – Pink Forever
- Purple: Zoya – Malia
- Dark blue: Maybelline – Shocking Seas
- Light blue: Zoya – Rocky
- Dark green: Sinful Colors – Exotic Green
- Light green: Essie – The More The Merrier
- Yellow: Revlon – Electric
- Orange: Julep – Natasha
- Red: Pure Ice – Siren
Hope you enjoyed todays influx of bright colors!