This is another design inspired by the Zoya Victory Spirit Trio. Brown + orange + white (+ black). It was fairly easy, and looks pretty awesome!
Everything is freehanded with a nail art brush. Keep reading for a brief tutorial!
I’m impressed that the orange showed up against the dark brown. I am also impressed (read: proud) that you can’t tell which fingernail has an awful tear that I am just waiting to crack off. At least I got one more mani!
- Brown: Zoya – Louise
- White: Zoya – Purity
- Black: Sinful Colors – Black Sheep
- Orange: Zoya – Thandie
Hope you enjoyed! I’m loving autumn manicures 🙂
1) After applying your brown polish, add thin white lines with a nail art brush.
2) Add even thinner white lines for branches, coming off the trees at an angle. Keep in mind that birch trees don’t have many branches, so don’t fill your whole nail!
3) Add black detailing to the sides of the trees and along the branches. Use only a tiny amount of black polish on your brush, it is easy to overwhelm, the trees!
4) Add small leaves in orange. I did this with the nail art brush, but you can also use a dotting tool.
Don’t forget to clean and top coat, and voila!