I wanted to make a heart gradient Valentine’s Day manicure for my entry into the Nail Polish Canada Contest, so I went to my bundle monster stamps and put together a home-made decal!
This was a pretty fast manicure, but it took two days (day 1: make a whole bunch of decals. day 2: base coat and apply to nails). The hearts are stamped with black and then have a 3-color red gradient. My accent nail and thumb are just two colors taken from the largest heart on the stamp.
I like this mani, but honestly I should have done something more fun for the accent nail! This whole manicure was inspired by the base polish on that nail (Hel by Gothic Gala Lacquers)…light pink with shimmer and black and red glitter.
- Black: Sinful Colors – Black on Black
- Dark red: OPI – Visions of Love
- Red: OPI – All I Want For Christmas (Is OPI)
- Light red: Pure Ice – Siren
- Light pink: NYC – Prospect Park Bloom
- Shimmer: Sally Hansen – Platinum
- Pink glitter: Gothic Gala – Hel
- Stamp: Bundle Monster – 317
If you enjoyed, please to vote for me in the Nail Polish Canada Valentine’s Day challenge! All you have to do is input your email and select “flightofwhimsy” from the drop down menu. ❤ Thanks!