Hello readers! Today I have another easter mani for you guys…eggs and a bunny! Created this using two KBShimmer polishes so it could be entered into their facebook-based contest, so if you love me/the manicure/just feel like making my day a little better (I got 5 hours of sleep. Ugh), please head over to the Facebook page (here) and “like” my mani! It’s the last one.
Honestly, the eggs didn’t come out as sharp as I would like. If these were real eggs, I would feel a bit like a 5th grader! But they are still somewhat cute. The bunny on the other hand…adorable 🙂
And yes, I know, why is my pointer my accent nail? Because I forgot and painted my ring finger white. So all that was left was my pointer and darn it I wanted a bunny! Besides, this is nail art. Do I really have to follow rules?
- Blue: KBShimmer – I’d Rather Be With Blue
- Purple: KBShimmer – Plum Tuckered Out
- Pink: Sinful Colors – Pink Forever
- Black: Sinful Colors – Black on Black
- White: Zoya – Purity
- Yellow: WOW – #301
- Orange: L’oreal – Orange You Jealous?
- Green: Essie – The More The Merrier
Enjoy! And happy easter weekend.