Sometimes, I just want to do something simple but colorful. No lines, no striping tape…just colors (and dots). This mani is simply springy! The prompt for today’s Crumpets Nail Tarts – Golden Oldies Thursday is also flowers. So win!
I did the gradients on this mani a bit differently than normal. I started with the medium hue color, and gradiented on white and the darker color. I usually start with a white base. This looks much more saturated!
Each nail has 3 colors (white, light, and normal of any given hue) except my thumb. I don’t own a dark yellow. I’m not even sure I would know what that looks like!
I also added rhinestones on each nail…a silver at the base, and a color-matched one at the tip! I couldn’t resist taking a photo with some flowers I found outside 🙂
- White: Zoya – Purity
- Light green: Maybelline – Green With Envy
- Dark green: Sinful Colors – Exotic Green
- Light blue: Sally Hansen – Breezy Blue
- Dark blue: Zoya – Rocky
- Light purple: Sally Hansen – Lacey Lilac
- Dark purple: Zoya – Malia
- Light pink: NYC – Prospect Park Bloom
- Dark pink: Sinful Colors – Pink Forever
- Yellow: WOW – #301
Lots of colors! But still an easy manicure to manage. Enjoy the sunshine!