Last year, I did a color blocking + striping tape mani using wayyy too many colors. It was based off a pinterest pin that I have been staring at for, clearly, over a year. I decided to go back to the original design and do it in green (the original was blue) since my attempt a year ago was just a bit too chaotic. Also, I own a lot of greens now 🙂
Really, this was just a lot of fun. I started with my lightest green base, and just freehanded lines where I thought they belonged. After top coat, I added striping tape…and then another layer of top coat. Of course, the striping tape STILL came off in <48 hours, but that always happens.
- Light green: Essie – The More The Merrier
- Green: Sinful Colors – Exotic Green
- Dark green: Sinful Colors – Last Chance
- Green metallic (under glitter): Zoya – Holly
- Green glitter: ORLY – Sparkling Garbage
Fun and whimsical! Just how I like it. I think it’s finally time to move that pin into the “yes I’ve completed this mani” pile!