My second Philly Loves Lacquer concoction was inspired (again) by the description of the polish. Apparently On The Way To Cape May was inspired by strawberries! So…I had to 😀
The best part of this manicure is that after 4 coats of the red jelly polish, I added the seeds…and then another coat of the red. Thus, the seeds actually look a bit buried in the strawberry! I think it’s pretty cool. I love messing around with jellies for nail art, I want more!
I was not planning to do an accent nail with this mani, but my friend from out of town was visiting. Apparently she reads the blog (hi Sam!), and was disappointed in my lack of accent nail. So I added one…a chocolate strawberry!
- Red: Philly Loves Lacquer – On The Way To Cape May
- Black: Sinful Colors – Black on Black
- Green: Sinful Colors – Last Chance
- Bright green: Essie – The More The Merrier
- Light brown: Zoya – Dea
- Dark brown: Zoya – Louise