For some reason, this manicure reminds me of reflected light underwater. Hence the name! This mani was also put together to match a dress…blue/black/silver for a wedding. Of course, whenever I have to mix a lot of colors of similar hue, I beeline for striping tape. Sure, it takes FOREVER, but the payoff is worth it!
I had quite a few people grabbing at my hands and trying to figure out how I made the lines so straight. Tape almost feels like cheating. Almost.
- Silver: A England – Excalibur
- Black shimmer: OPI – Black Satin
- Dark blue: Wet n’ Wild – Blue Moon
- Blue: Nicole by OPI – A Lit-Teal Bit of Love
- Light blue: Nabi – Ocean Blue
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this mani! Took me a while to put together, and as it turns out working with semi-dried-up polish and trying to make it obey your will is difficult. In tiny lines. But worth it!