Last week I mentioned doing my nails to match a red dress. This is the other half of those nails. This took, oh, 5 minutes? Fastest nail art ever!
Ok so maybe calling it art is a bit of a stretch. I don’t know that I think nothing but an ombre is art. So I added studs. I’m going to pretend it counts :-p
- Light red: Pure Ice – Siren
- Red: OPI – All I Want For Christmas (is OPI)
- Dark red: Revlon – Valentine
- Darkest red: OPI – Visions of Love
- Black: Sinful Colors – Black on Black
The best part? I think all of these ended up being two coaters (mostly because I was careful). Enjoy!