*Mid-day break! It’s currently raining, so no mountain biking for me. But that does mean that this post won’t go up at 11pm!* I think I got carried away with this one. My sister brought back with her from France a teal glitter nail art striper, and I wanted to use it! Of course, I wanted to try tone-on-tone matching (because I didn’t want to go straight to putting it over black, which was the initial idea). Well, it works!
…even if my nails look a bit goofy. This mani harkens back to my early nail art days. Start with something vaguely gradient-y, and add glitter to the tips in swooping lines until you give up.
- Light teal: L’oreal – Not A Cloud In Sight
- Teal: Essie – Naughty Nautical
- Green: Sinful Colors – Last Chance
- Silver striper: Kiss Nail Art
- Teal striper: Juliana Nails
Well, overboard or not, this was a fun one! Hope you enjoyed.