Today called for me to use my favorite polish. Only, I have a few favorite polishes…namely, ones that I think I can actually wear on their own and have them qualify as nail art. This ombre uses three of them.
Although my very favorite polishes oscillates, 3 of my top 5 are present in this manicure. I love large glitter jellies in bold colors! The three that are my favorite are on my ring, middle, and pointer fingers. My pinky was made by layering a different glitter with some red polish, while my thumb is two coats of glitter over a dark green. I need to get myself a pink or red glitter mix at some point to do this for real!
- Red: Revlon – Valentine
- Gold/pink glitter: KBShimmer – Toastest with the Mostest
- Purple: Emily de Molly – Cosmic Forces
- Blue: Emily de Molly – Turbulence
- Green: KBShimmer – Green Hex and Glam
- Green creme: Sinful Colors – Last Chance
- Green glitter (thumb): Paint Shop Polish – Bennett Witch
In case you were curious, Cosmic Forces, Turbulence, and Hex and Glam are my top three. I just adore them!