This design for “outdoors” day was also inspired by a pinterest pin, by kimiko7878. Only this time, I didn’t have the right colors…and I tried something I know I am bad at (namely small flowers other than roses). I actually made a tutorial for this as well, but given that the art didn’t come out particularly well, I am not going to post it!
I need a pale nude color that isn’t white/grey or weirdly pink. I never buy neutrals, because they are so boring! But they really are essential for nail art *sigh*. This mani is more or less a failure because my base color looks awful. It does’t help that I am freakishly bad at drawing flowers with my non-dominant hand!
– Nude: Wet n’ Wild – Private Viewing
– Brown: Zoya – Dea
– Gold: Zoya – Penny
– Black: Sinful Colors – Black on Black
– Dark blue: Maybelline – Shocking Seas
– Blue: Zoya – Rocky
– Light blue: Sally Hansen – Breezy Blue
– Green: Cult Nails – In A Trance
– Green shimmer: butterLONDON – Wallis
Despite the somewhat fail that is presented here, I hope you enjoy the flowers!