The last of the OPI polishes I played with was a simple grey creme, Break A Leg-Warmer!, which must have been from some ballet-themed release. Ahh ballet, how I miss thee! I turned the grey into some monochromatic winterish nail art.
Break A Leg-Warmer is a simple grey creme. It went on smooth and was just quite…well, plain. I have an issue with greys. I know they are useful, but I never buy them! Shown in the leaves of the trees are actually ALL of my grey polishes. In one place.
– Black: Sinful Colors – Black on Black
– Dark grey: WOW – #333
– Grey: OPI – Break A Leg-Warmer!
– Light grey: Maybelline – Bare Escape
– White: Wet n’ Wild – French White Creme
– White/teal glitter: WOW – #317
The concept for this came from a bit of winter art by Kerruticles. I actually like her idea of keeping the surrounding nails plain…adding the teal/white glitter made the mani too busy! Oops.
Hope you enjoy!