My poor textured polishes are feeling unloved. And I do love them (oh so very much) …they are just a pain in the butt to remove. So I don’t wear them as often as I would like. But today for Blue day they just had to come out and play! I have 4 blue textured polishes, three of which I used in this mani, after pairing them with a creme polish. The last blue is just too turquoise to fit into the ombre color scheme!
This mani was very simple but a lot of fun to wear! Go ombres! And striping tape, of course.
– White creme: Wet n’ Wild – French White Creme
– Silver textured: OPI – It’s Frosty Outside
– Light blue creme: Essie – Rock the Boat
– Light blue textured: Julie G – Blueberry Fizz
– Blue creme: Zoya – Yummy
– Blue textured: OPI – Kiss Me At Midnight
– Dark blue creme: Maybelline – Midnight Swim
– Dark blue textured: Zoya – Sunshine
– Black creme: Sinful Colors – Black on Black
– Black textured: OPI – Emotions
– Silver: A England – Excalibur
– Stamp: Bundle Monster – 222