Happy June! I actually don’t have enough nail art to cover my 2.5 week vacation and some of you expressed an interest in seeing why I read certain blogs, so I decided to post this!
As it turns out, I have somewhat distinct reasons for many of the blogs I read! So, here we go (of note…there are many blogs that I read that are NOT on here, these are just some highlights for where I go if I want a very specific type of inspiration). Also, for what its worth I can read French so a few of these blogs are in French, sorry! The nail art is pretty regardless of the language!
Nail art I try to replicate:
- Liloo – Arabesque/twirls
- Nuthin’ but a Nail Thing – Gradients. All the gradients
- Dressed up Digits – Stamps
- Wacky Laki (on hiatus?)
- Kayla Shevonne (on hiatus?)
- Chalkboard nails
- Lucy’s Stash
- The Nailasaurus (especially when my nails are short)
Nail art too awesome for me to even try but that I drool over:
- Lacquerstyle – Detailed flowers (I die)
- Coewless – Nail art with the smallest lines ever
- Piggy Luv – Super detailed art on nails, especially glow-in-the-dark
- Polish All The Nails – Glitttttttter! Insane glitter. Hours worth of glitter.
- Break Rules not Nails – Literally art on nails
- Tartofraises – One-stroke art
Swatches (I don’t usually go JUST for swatches, but these ones are extraordinary)
- More Nail Polish – holo specifically, also nail art
- Work Play Polish – plus ail art in older posts
- Manicurator – Swatches via nail art (great way to do many colors at once)
- Very Emily – Mutlichromes
And finally, I don’t have instagram, but there are some people I just keep hunting down to stare at their art:
- Kimiko7878 – The best flowers
- Mary Monkett – Lines and nail art in general
- Bad Girl Nails – Mostly geometric art and flowers
If you aren’t on this list it isn’t because I don’t love you! And I happen to know I’ve been pulling a bunch of art from other places that I haven’t listed. But, if you aren’t reading any of these blogs and you love nail art you should go check them out!